Have you considered making a donation to the Melville College Trust? Donations can be used as support in a number of ways –
- ESMS Bursaries (provide annual bursary support)
- ESMS Defined Projects (eg Inverleith improvements)
- ESMS Future Capital Projects (eg School or Sports Grounds)
- ESMS Clubs and Societies (funding for the many School Clubs and Societies)
- Other (donor to specify)
- Unrestricted (Melville Trust will allocate as required)
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss any ideas you have for your donation.
Donations can be made by cheque (payable to “Melville College Trust”), bank transfer or standing order.
You can now enhance your contribution by 25% by using the Government Gift Aid Scheme. If you wish to take advantage of this Scheme please complete either the SINGLE or MULTIPLE Gift Aid Form when making a donation.
Please send your completed Gift Aid form (and cheque) to : Julian Scott, Clerk and Treasurer Melville College Trust, 34 Groathill Road South, Edinburgh, EH4 2LS
If you wish to pay by bank transfer or standing order please email us for further details. Thank you.